We would like to inform you of the changes we have implemented to reduce the risk to you, your families and to our staff as a result of COVID-19.
- If this is your first visit to St Marks or you have not been seen for over 12 months we would ask you complete a Medical Questionnaire found on our website before your appointment.
- All patients will need to phone the practice from outside the building or their car when they arrive and then you will be advised when to enter the practice.
- Please wear a face mask or face covering to your appointment.
- Patients will be asked to clean their hands for 20 seconds upon entering the practice with a hand sanitiser gel that will be provided.
- Please maintain social distancing whilst in the waiting areas and please also avoid using the toilet in the practice if possible.
- The waiting area will not have any magazines, toys or games as these are difficult to disinfect.
- We will be happy to provide a treatment update on your child and feel free to request a call to discuss the appointment with the treating clinician.
- We will make you or your child’s next appointment on the day as you leave, but please contact us if you need to change appointments, either by email or telephone.
- Payments for treatment or sundry items need to be made by card.
Due to these guidelines, we will be seeing fewer patients per day so please be patient with us.
The clinical team will wear a mask, face shield and a disposable gown or apron depending on the type of procedure undertaken and the surgery will be disinfected between each patient.
St Marks Team